Injured in a car accident? We’re here to help. Click here for steps you should take if you’ve been in a car accident.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Over 50% of people still experience pain three months after their accident.
- Over 30% of people continue to experience pain for over 1 year after their accident.
- Over 97% of patients at Kaizo Health experience lasting pain relief after just a few visits.
Have an open claim?
You could be eligible for fully covered treatment!
GET THE TREATMENT YOU DESERVE
Even minor collisions can cause lasting pain and symptoms often take days to surface.
The longer you wait to get treated for an auto injury, the worse the condition becomes, and the longer it takes to recover.
Rotator Cuff Injuries
Soft Tissue Manipulation
Safe Pain Relief
Increased Range of Motion
Increased Blood Flow
Restored Proper Function
We have 4 convenient locations in the DC, Maryland, Virginia area! Same day appointments may be available!
We accept payment through your Auto Insurance (no cost to you).
Need an attorney? We can refer you to trusted legal resources in your area.
No claim open? We also accept most insurances and have self-pay options available.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Maryland
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPN, PPO, FEP
- MAMSI Life and Health PPO
- National Capital Area
- OneNet PPO
- Optimum Choice
- Private Healthcare Services (PHCS)
- Unicare NCCPO
- United Healthcare (not Medicaid)