In 1994, Dr. Jay Greenstein founded Kaizo Health (previously Sport and Spine Rehab) opening the first location in Rockville, Maryland. He has since opened over 7 locations and built a solid team who has served over 100,000 patients within the past 27+ years of practice.
Kaizo Health is an industry leader in patient-centered care, built to ensure the health and happiness of our patients and our communities.
With the unique combination of evidence-based chiropractic care, personalized rehabilitation exercises and the latest technology, we’ve helped more than 100,000 people in the Washington, DC region live pain-free lives.
In addition to providing complete chiropractic and rehab care, in 2007 Kaizo Health extended its reach into other parts of the wellness sector. Founding Kaizo X (previously Sport and Spine Athletics) a personal and group training program designed for post-rehab patients, fitness novices and everyone in between. As well as the Kaizo Health Clinical Research Institute (previously Sport and Spine Clinic Research Foundation), a 501-c3 created to run clinical trials to identify and establish best practices for neuro-musculoskeletal clinical care worldwide.
In Spring of 2019, Sport and Spine Rehab was officially rebranded to Kaizo Health. Rooted in the origin ‘kaizen’ being a Japanese business philosophy of continuous improvement, Kaizo Health continues to break barriers, grow in the latest technologies and research and make holistic, evidence-based care more accessible to the community.
Kaizo Health Awards:
- First multi-location practice in the entire country recognized by the National Committee on Quality Assurance’s Back Pain Recognition Program (BPRP)
- First Performance Health Centers of Excellence in the US
- America’s Most Loved Practices as the top seven doctors in the country in patient satisfaction by Drscore.com
- Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing private US companies
- Volt Awards Technology Implementer by Smart CEO Magazine
- America’s Most Loved Doctor by drscore.com by having the highest patient satisfaction scores of any doctor in the US (Landover)
- Top 10 best chiropractic clinics in Fairfax, VA by expertise.com
Our doctors use evidence-based chiropractic tools and techniques to treat your pain symptoms and optimize your health.
Based on your condition and pain, we treat using chiropractic adjustments, active release technique, flexion distraction,
rehabilitative exercise, cryotherapy, and more!
We provide additional wellness services for patients who are looking for extra support throughout their recovery journey:
- MASSAGE THERAPY
- CUPPING THERAPY
- DRY NEEDLING
- SOFT TISSUE RECOVERY
- NORMATEC PRESSURE THERAPY
- HYPERVOLT ROCOVERY SESSION
- KAIZO X | PERSONAL TRAINING | STRENGTH & CONDITIONING