Pain Relief From the Comfort of Your Home
- SAFE: Receive treatment for injuries by meeting with your provider in the safety of your own home.
- COVERED: We believe everyone should have access to world-class care. That’s why we fought to have our Virtual Appointments covered by most health insurances.
- CONVENIENT: Gain access to your providers without having to take time off from work or leave your home. Visits available on both mobile and desktop devices.
Request Your Virtual Office Visit
3 Easy Steps To Get Started
- Request your appointment
- Our team gets in touch with you within 24 hours
- You receive a confidential link to access your Virtual Office Visit!
Our Virtual Office Visits are proudly hosted by ExamMed and provide a HIPAA compliant platform where all of your medical records are encrypted.
YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS!
What To Expect:
- Head-to-Toe Screen: Every New Patient appointment includes a FULL neuromuscular and skeletal functional movement screen with your Doctor.
- Range of Motion Assessment: To pinpoint the source of your pain, we walk you through simple and effective tests to gauge your Range of Motion.
- Medical History Overview: We will assess how your past medical history and pre-existing medical conditions.
- Therapeutic Exercise Prescription: Using the findings from our Screen, we will create a personalized therapeutic rehab program for you.
- Access to the Kaizo App: Join the Kaizo Tribe, earn rewards and access your rehab plan from the comfort of your home our Mobile App.
I would recommend Kaizo Health for your physical recovery and the help they give to ease your mind during your recovery. As a patient one does not think how much physical challenges due to accident or illnesses affects the mind. The atmosphere is lay back not rushed but the staff is friendly, attentive to your needs and concerns. They do everything to assure your recovery. Thank you Kaizo Health.
I recommended Kaizo to all my friends, it’s a right place to find proper exercises for you and had a body fixes 😉 Also it’s pretty affordable. I like location, equipment and all people which work really hard there. It helps, but you need to make exercises at home, it’s not a magic pill. What needs to be improved: doctor is overloaded with a lot of people, trainers most of the time work with 2 people in parallel. But it’s good, means they are good and have a lot of customers! It takes long time to go through first questioner, but then it’s super smooth and fun. I would continue my treatment process, but havet to move to another place. Wish all the best to all Kaizo people and their customers. Many thanks to doctor Sheldon and the team.
I’ve been to several physical therapies over the years, but Kaizo has by far been the best. Within one appointment, I was able to move my foot in a way that I hadn’t been able to from the beginning of the appointment.
The Rockville team is constantly doing whatever it takes to help me improve in everything, even the little things. They are personable, patient, encouraging, and always helping me to understand the purpose in what we are doing. With no doubt, I would 100% recommend Kaizo to anyone who needs it.
Thank you Kaizo for your incredible help and support!