Pain Relief From the Comfort of Your Home
- SAFE: Receive treatment for injuries by meeting with your provider in the safety of your own home.
- COVERED: We believe everyone should have access to world-class care. That’s why we fought to have our Virtual Appointments covered by most health insurances.
- CONVENIENT: Gain access to your providers without having to take time off from work or leave your home. Visits available on both mobile and desktop devices.
Request Your Virtual Office Visit
3 Easy Steps To Get Started
- Request your appointment
- Our team gets in touch with you within 24 hours
- You receive a confidential link to access your Virtual Office Visit!
Our Virtual Office Visits are proudly hosted by ExamMed and provide a HIPAA compliant platform where all of your medical records are encrypted.
YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS!
What To Expect:
- Head-to-Toe Screen: Every New Patient appointment includes a FULL neuromuscular and skeletal functional movement screen with your Doctor.
- Range of Motion Assessment: To pinpoint the source of your pain, we walk you through simple and effective tests to gauge your Range of Motion.
- Medical History Overview: We will assess how your past medical history and pre-existing medical conditions.
- Therapeutic Exercise Prescription: Using the findings from our Screen, we will create a personalized therapeutic rehab program for you.
- Access to the Kaizo App: Join the Kaizo Tribe, earn rewards and access your rehab plan from the comfort of your home our Mobile App.
This place is Awesome! The people and vibe there make me look forward to every appointment! I am a Service Disabled Veteran who is a returning client. I specifically asked the VA to send me here because the care is that amazing. I have gone to many places for PT over the years and this is the only place that has ever treated me like an athlete and drove me to meet MY goals, not just getting me back to "normal". Probably because Dr Sheldon is an athlete himself, just like the Dr before him. It's what makes this place stand out for me. I will never go anywhere else if I can help it. Not to mention, dealing with the VA is usually not an easy or fun task. Those who know... know. Casey has been extremely helpful with cutting through all of the obstacles so I can focus on not just getting better... but stronger than before. I share this with nothing but the highest respect and gratitude for Dr. Sheldon and his amazing team, and all they have done for me.
This place is amazing for anyone who is looking for post care from a traumatic injury. If you can ensure that you get care from Dr Sheldon and Matt Anzalone. Mister Sheldon is the epitome of customer service. Despite being so busy with numerous clients he gives personal attention and care to ensure any area of concern is addressed. He is high energy and amazing at what he does! Matt is a great trainer as he ensures he customizes the right exercises for the pain points. He has attention to detail to ensure your form and mechanics are perfect.
It is just my second day and I am amazed by the service. I look forward to the next visit. Come give it a try and see it for yourself!
Im an old athlete with a lot of injuries and pain.
I went there to check my neck, knee and hip.
Dr Sheldon and his team ARE AMAZING!!!
Not only took my pain away, but it’s helping to regain mobility. Thank you very much!