Pain Relief From the Comfort of Your Home
- SAFE: Receive treatment for injuries by meeting with your provider in the safety of your own home.
- COVERED: We believe everyone should have access to world-class care. That’s why we fought to have our Virtual Appointments covered by most health insurances.
- CONVENIENT: Gain access to your providers without having to take time off from work or leave your home. Visits available on both mobile and desktop devices.
Request Your Virtual Office Visit
3 Easy Steps To Get Started
- Request your appointment
- Our team gets in touch with you within 24 hours
- You receive a confidential link to access your Virtual Office Visit!
Our Virtual Office Visits are proudly hosted by ExamMed and provide a HIPAA compliant platform where all of your medical records are encrypted.
YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS!
What To Expect:
- Head-to-Toe Screen: Every New Patient appointment includes a FULL neuromuscular and skeletal functional movement screen with your Doctor.
- Range of Motion Assessment: To pinpoint the source of your pain, we walk you through simple and effective tests to gauge your Range of Motion.
- Medical History Overview: We will assess how your past medical history and pre-existing medical conditions.
- Therapeutic Exercise Prescription: Using the findings from our Screen, we will create a personalized therapeutic rehab program for you.
- Access to the Kaizo App: Join the Kaizo Tribe, earn rewards and access your rehab plan from the comfort of your home our Mobile App.
I’m really pleased with the chiropractic and physical therapy I received post surgery at this Kaizo Health in Rockville Md. I was pretty locked up and weakened after surgery “down time” and Sheldon found 10 cracks my first visit. Matt was my dedicated PT person and is really flexible in adapting exercising to how you are feeling on a particular day. He keenly listens, remembers and cares about you and what you say, and readily identifies how far to push you, or what new exercise to introduce and when. He is very supportive and definitely encouraging “ you got this!” and also in addition to his Physical therapy certification and expertise is also a certified personal trainer. I appreciate Sheldon and Matt getting me feeling better and stronger and I think you will be in good hands with them too!
I had an issue with my back/neck. Dr. Sheldon spent considerable time diagnosing the condition, providing care, and the entire practice has been amazing at proactive communication. Their app shows me how to properly do each exercise and holds me accountable. Matt (the guy who guides me through PT and exercises) has been fantastic, and my condition is improving. I especially like that Dr. Sheldon explains what techniques are and are not covered by insurance and gives me enough information to make informed decisions. My condition in greatly improving under their care.
It's important to note that I had originally been referred to another practice for Physical Therapy. The name of the other large practice sounds a lot like Divot. After two visits at the other practice (not Kaizo) it was clear that they were focused on minimizing the duration of my visits, and appeared to be guessing at the diagnosis. My wife is a Physical Therapist, and she was shocked at how superficial they were in their evaluation.
Kaizo Health was thorough, focused on my progress, and has been comprehensive in their treatment and follow-through. It's nice working with a group that is so focused on research and patient outcomes!
Dr. Sheldon is very knowledgeable and he took time explaining me my condition, provided care, and offered plenty of advices to easy my neck and back pain. Friendly staff, good communication with patients, and clean office. Highly recommended!