78% of Americans now prefer a non-pharmacologic approach to managing physical pain.
People are realizing that pain meds and surgery might not be worth the risk. Drugs only mask the symptoms, they don’t treat the problem. And surgery, especially for back pain, is not always the answer.
Chiropractic + Physical Therapy is the safe and effective alternative.
Is it all it’s “cracked” up to be? Yes, however it doesn’t provide the instant gratification we’re used to. Recovering the right way takes time, but it is so worth it in the long run.
To successfully get out of pain and reduce the risk of re-injury, you need both chiropractic treatment as well as physical therapy.
The chiro piece: focuses on correcting alignment to restore function
The rehab piece: improves muscle strength and flexibility to increase mobility
Research shows that manual therapy combined with physical therapy rehabilitation is highly effective for treating all types of conditions, from head to toe.
We’ve seen the success of this comprehensive care in our clinics; more than 80,000 patients have reached pain-free status after completing their chiropractic and rehab treatment plan. Not to mention our 97% customer satisfaction rating.
The fine print: The power of chiropractic and rehab is incredible, but it’s not magic. It’s important to realize that treatment requires commitment and hard work.
According to a Gallup study, 49% of people have never seen a chiropractor. Just to be clear (in case you are part of that 49%), the doctor doesn’t simply jolt you back to normal and send you on your way.
Here’s what you can expect when you come in for treatment:
- valuation:The doctor chats with you and examines your body to determine the diagnosis and treatment plan that is right for you.
- Treatment: Depending on your condition, the doctor performs manual therapy techniques like adjustments, cupping, Graston, soft tissue work, etc.
- Rehab: The doctor prescribes the appropriate exercises, and a rehab specialist guides you through them.
- Homework: You are given a web portal with video demonstrations of your exercises for you to follow along with at home.
- Completion: If you follow through and complete your treatment plan, you will have a successful outcome and a reduced chance of re-injury.
Ready to feel better?
Our Patients Agree that it’s all it’s cracked up to be. Hear their testimonials here!