Did you know that September is Hunger Action Month? Over 50 million people in America face hunger. That is 1 in 6 of the U.S. population ? including more than 1 in 5 children.? This month each Sport and Spine Rehab location and the Patient Services Center in Fort Washington is working with Move for Hunger and their mover partners to help fight hunger in our area.
And speaking of those mover partners, here they are:
- Sport and Spine Rehab of McLean is working with Victory Van Corp (www.victoryvan.com) in Alexandria and they are supporting the Capital Area Food Bank in Washington, DC.
- Sport and Spine Rehab of Landover is working with Western Express Movers (www.western-express.com) in Hyattsville and they are also supporting the Capital Area Food Bank in Washington, DC.
- Sport and Spine Rehab of Columbia is working with DH Moving and Storage (www.dhmoving.com) located in Elkridge, MD and they support the Maryland Food Bank in Baltimore.
- Sport and Spine Rehab of Rockville is working with Bargain Movers (www.bargainmoversinc.com) of Gaithersburg, MD and they are supporting the Manna Food Center in Gaithersburg MD.
- Sport and Spine Rehab of Fairfax, Sport and Spine Rehab of Fort Washington, and our Patient Services Center in Fort Washington are all working with Paxton Van Lines (www.paxton.com) of Springfield, VA. They are supporting the Our Daily Bread Food Pantry in Fairfax, VA.
- Sport and Spine Rehab of Sterling is working with Boxcart Moving and Storage (www.boxcart.com) located in Sterling, VA.? They are supporting the Loudoun Interfaith Relief food pantry.
So please help us, just drop by one of our locations and leave a non-perishable food donation in the box with the Move for Hunger label.? And if you are considering a move sooner or later please consider contacting one of our partners listed above.
?To be the trusted leader in enriching the health and well-being of the public, one life at a time.?