Stay on Your Fitness Goals
We’re almost a whole month into 2020; how are those resolutions coming?
Sometimes we have a tendency to create goals to capitalize on the New Year that are a little too ambitious. There’s nothing wrong with ambition, but a solid plan to help us get there is key (learn more about creating goals for success here).
U.S. News says 80% of resolutions fail by mid-February, and believe it or not, February is almost here.[
Avoid the mid-February resolution slump and continue your growth throughout the year.
Be physically active!
We all know that fitness-related resolutions are some of the most popular, and for good reason! Here are some benefits of being physically active:
- Improve your mood and energy level
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Lose body fat and add muscle mass
- Increase strength and endurance
- Increase bone density
- Boost stamina and flexibility
You’re probably familiar with the rehabilitation and treatment aspect of Kaizo Health, but once rehab is complete, it’s important to take the next step in your fitness journey to ensure that your body is strong and fully functional.
That’s where Kaizo X comes in.
Our trainers create science–backed programs tailored to meet your needs. Whether you’re recovering from an injury or just looking to increase strength and overall fitness levels, our coaches can help you get there.
Along with individualized programs, you can choose the type of training you receive. Training options include private 1 on 1 training, custom group training, adult group classes, and online training.
- Our Programs are developed specifically for your work, sport, or performance needs.
- Our coaches are qualified professionals with at minimum a bachelor’s degree in the area of exercise science.
- We provide a level of increased accountability for yourself and your goals.
- Kaizo X coaches employ the latest technology to track movement and measure progress.
Book your FREE 30-minute fitness evaluation with Kaizo X and take your fitness to the next level.