Call an audible and make them with any toppings you want. This is a great activity for the kids. ?The possibilities are endless!
Prep Time: 10 min.? Cook Time: 15 min.? Serves 6-8 people
1 tube prepared polenta, sliced ? inch thick
1 jar roasted red peppers, chopped
3 cups baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- Place the sliced polenta on a cookie sheet and brown both sides until crispy.
- Sautee mushrooms and garlic adding roasted red peppers at the very end.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and top each slice of polenta with an equal amount.
- Top with goat cheese crumbles and put under the broiler once more to lightly melt the goat cheese.? Enjoy!
These are quick, healthy, and gluten free!