Not Business as Usual: A Safe, Responsible Response to COVID-19
Last Updated: January 2022
As we continue to strive for the safest environment possible for our team and patients, here’s what you can expect at Kaizo Health as we navigate through COVID-19!
Please Note: We recognize that, according to the Virginia and Maryland government, the mask mandates have been lifted and it is no longer required to wear a mask in public within certain circumstances. However, since Kaizo Health is a medical facility, we are still following CDC guidelines/recommendations and are requiring that all patients, regardless of being vaccinated or not, continue wearing their masks and maintaining a safe distance as able while in the clinic. Thank you.
Scheduling: While we will want to hug and welcome each one of our patients back, we’ll refrain and simply smile from under our masks! Our Scheduling team continues to work around the clock to get you seen as soon as you request an appointment. Appointments can still be made online or via phone (240)766-0300.
In-Office Experience: Please note these guidelines may change according to State and local directives, but for now, here’s what to expect:
- If you are not comfortable waiting in the waiting room for your appointment you may wait in your car and call the office to let us know you have arrived. A staff member will call or text you (your preference) to let you know when the team is ready for you.
- Please refrain from bringing any additional belongings that may not fit into a small bin
- To protect our staff and other patients, please refrain from bringing ‘extras’ such as non-patient guests and/or pets to your appointment.
- Please bring and wear facial protection to all of your appointments.
- Please use the hand sanitizer located at each of our Front Desks immediately upon entering our practice.
- Please expect to pass a brief wellness check prior to your treatment (we will take your temperature using our contactless thermometer and ask about any recent symptoms or exposure history.)
- Each clinic is equipped with air filtration systems that are meant to purify the air up to 99.7%.
- Each patient will be assigned to a designated “Treatment Bay” that includes the appropriate distancing for a safely completing rehab exercises.
What to do to make your visit is smooth and seamless:
- Arrive alone and early – no kids, guests, or pets
- Bring on essential items with you
- Wear a mask/facial protective equipment
- Keep a credit card on file for contactless and express check out – please note that we will no longer be accepting cash payments.
- BE PATIENT with us, yourself and others!
For more information on Kaizo Health’s response to COVID-19, please don’t hesitate to call our Service Excellence team at (240)766-0300.
Stay safe everyone, we can’t wait to see you in our clinics!