Not Business as Usual: A Safe, Responsible Response to COVID-19
Last Updated: November 2022
As we continue to strive for the safest environment possible for our team and patients, here’s what you can expect at Kaizo Health as we navigate through COVID-19!
Please Note: We recognize that, according to the Virginia and Maryland government, the mask mandates have been lifted and it is no longer required to wear a mask in public within certain circumstances. However, since Kaizo Health is a medical facility, we are still following CDC guidelines/recommendations and may or may not be requiring in some or all offices that all patients and staff, regardless of being vaccinated or not, continue wearing their masks and maintaining a safe distance as able while in the clinic. Thank you.
Scheduling: Our Scheduling team continues to work around the clock to get you seen as soon as you request an appointment. Appointments can still be made online or via phone (240)766-0300.
In-Office Experience: Please note these guidelines may change according to State and local directives, but for now, here’s what to expect:
- If you are not comfortable waiting in the waiting room for your appointment you may wait in your car and call the office to let us know you have arrived. A staff member will call or text you (your preference) to let you know when the team is ready for you.
- Please bring and wear facial protection to all of your appointments if you have been instructed to do so.
- Please use the hand sanitizer located at each of our Front Desks immediately upon entering our practice.
- Each clinic is equipped with air filtration systems that are meant to purify the air up to 99.7%.
- We do our best to keep our patients separated.
- Feel free to request additional protective measures. Your comfort and safety is our top priority and we will do our best to accommodate you.
What to do to make your visit is smooth and seamless:
- Arrive early to check in
- Bring mostly only essential items with you
- Wear a mask/facial protective equipment if instructed to do so
- Keep a credit card on file for contactless and express check out – please note that we do not accept cash payments.
- BE PATIENT with us, yourself and others!
For more information on Kaizo Health’s response to COVID-19, please don’t hesitate to call our Service Excellence team at (240)766-0300.
Stay safe everyone, we can’t wait to see you in our clinics!